Home Forums Themes Support Phoboxi – Responsive WordPress Theme Currency Symbol (dollar sign $) not showing up correctly in cart view

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vythemes 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Boxie13
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having an issue with the Dollar sign ($) not showing up on the correct side in the cart view total and subtotal. Everywhere else on the website it is showing up on the left side ($0.00) where it should be but in the subtotal, it is showing on the right side (0.00$) I have dug through all the settings and even tried using some plugins to fix the issue but nothing I do will work. I think it might be a glitch in the template at this point. This is a website I’m building for a client and they refuse to move forward until this is fixed. Please help!

vythemes
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Boxie13
    Participant
    vythemes
    Keymaster

hi,

Please change that account to supper admin, I can’t access to WP Admin.

Boxie13
    Participant

It should work now. My apologies.

vythemes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I’ve fixed it. Please check again.

Boxie13
    Participant

Hello,

The sub total and total in the cart view is showing up correctly now but everything else on the entire site is wrong now. It’s all showing up on the right instead of the left. I’ve attached a picture with an example.

Circled in green is correct.
    Circled in red is wrong.

View post on imgur.com

It’s now showing up on the left in every part of the website except the total and subtotal.

Thank you for your help.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  Boxie13.
    vythemes
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.